The adapting author, Babu John Mariadoss, would like to thank:
- University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing, authors of ‘Principles of Marketing’, the source of portions of content used in this textbook.
- Professor John Burnett, author of ‘Introducing Marketing,’ the source of portions of content used in this textbook.
- Dr. Darrel Muehling (Chairperson, Dept. of Marketing and International Business, Carson College of Business, WSU) for providing a conducive environment for conduct of my teaching and research activities at WSU.
- Dr. Jaime Noriega for his help with editing the text.
- Partha Sarathi Datta (Dept. of Marketing and International Business, Carson College of Business, WSU) for his help with editing.
- Jennifer Marie Smith, Melanie Tanguileg, and Kristena Huston (Washington State University) for providing key suggestions with the text.
- Theron DesRosier (eLearning Consultant, Academic Outreach & Innovation, WSU) for his help with designing the text.
- Sheilah Schneider (Web Coordinator, Academic Outreach & Innovation, WSU) for his help with designing the text.
- Talea Anderson (Scholarly Communication Librarian, Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation, WSU Libraries) for her help in the Open Resource project.
‘Core Principles of Marketing’ is a derivative of (i) ‘Principles of Marketing’ (authored by University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing edition, 2015 under CC BY-NC-SA – this book was adapted from a work originally produced in 2010 by a publisher who has requested that it not receive attribution) and (ii) ‘Introducing Marketing, First Edition, 2011’ (authored by John Burnett – this book was published under The Global Text Project, funded by the Jacobs Foundation, Zurich, Switzerland under CC BY). This adaptation has not significantly altered or updated the original work from the two source textbooks mentioned above, except for the changes mentioned below. This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.